We hope to have many Chili Masters who will be cooking up their special recipes (beef, chicken, vegetarian). Here is what you need to know:
- This is a fundraiser and a community-raiser event. Come one, come all! Little tasters are welcome.
- Tasting tickets are $2 each. Each tasting ticket comes with 1 voting ticket. BRING CASH!
- YOU CAN BUY YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE below. Put your name and address in the appropriate sections and we will have your tickets at “will call” at the door.
(Please note that we make more when you pay in person as PayPal takes a cut.)
- We will also be selling water and other refreshments.
The Chili Master with the most voting tickets at the end of the event will win a prize and bragging rights! Come support your chef neighbors. Their names will be listed here as cooks sign up.
We still need your help. Here are ways you can support this event:
- Buy tickets and come and eat chili!
- Sign up to make chili (there is still time!)
- Bring a dessert or corn bread that we can sell
- Volunteer to help set up or clean up
- Help us figure out the entertainment! If you have face painting skills, lawn games that we can set up inside, or whatever other kid entertainment ideas you have, that would be awesome.
- SPREAD THE WORD. Not everyone is on the NFCCA listserv, so please let your neighbors know about the event.
If you can help, please send an email to chili at nfcca dot org
We are looking forward to another great community event!
PREPURCHASE CHILI COOK-OFF TICKETS
This event is a fundraiser for NFCCA. Each individual tasting is $2. You
may purchase as many tickets as you need at the door, or prepurchase batches of 10 tickets
below using your credit card or PayPal. The tickets will be waiting for you at
the ticket booth at the CHILI COOK-OFF.