Stories from the NFCCA Newsletter, the “Northwood News”

Northwood News ♦ April 2014

Report Potholes

Residents are encouraged to report potholes on county roads online [ 311/SolutionView.aspx?SolutionId=1-234ONR] or by calling 311 or 240.777.0311, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.

To report potholes in state roads (numbered roads, such as MD 29/Colesville Road and MD 193/University Blvd.), contact the Maryland State Highway Administration online [] or call 301.513.7300.    ■

   © 2014 NFCCA  [Source:]